Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Copper Drinkware

New Page 1

The ageless use of copper bears testimony to its myriad virtues and everlasting appeal. Its therapeutic value has been handed down to us through the ages. In fact, water stored in copperware is virtually the elixir of life. Purified, it helps to regulate digestion and cardiac orders, the basis of good health, as practiced by Ayurveda and Rishits from old Vedic times. It has been known for thousands of years that copper metal can inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi. Our Scriptures recommend drinking of four glasses of water stored overnight in a copper utensil every morning.

glass copper

copper drinkware

drinking glasses

4 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last part.custom imprinted drink-ware

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am certainly thankful to you for providing us with this invaluable info. My spouse and I are truthfully grateful, precisely the computer data we needed.custom imprinted drink-ware

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for the amazing article here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here. Your blog is better than others because of useful and meaningful posts. Keep posting them in the future too, I will be waiting for that!custom imprinted drink-ware

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.custom imprinted drink-ware

    ReplyDelete